Un4given Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Un4given Forum

Home of the un4given family

Chris Brown Reunites with Rihanna in Miami

riley_.freeman
    riley_.freeman

Male
    Number of posts : 24
    mig33 username : un4given_.fr33man & Riley_.Freeman
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Chris Brown Reunites with Rihanna in Miami Empty Chris Brown Reunites with Rihanna in Miami

Post by riley_.freeman Mon Mar 02 2009, 07:08

Chris Brown Reunites With Rihanna in Miami

UPDATE: Chris Brown was spotted Saturday and Sunday cruising on a jet ski in the waters around Miami's Star Island. Rihanna however, has not been seen outside the compound. But that hasn't stopped paparazzi helicopters from buzzing overhead throughout the weekend.

Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together.

The R&B-star duo are spending one-on-one time at Sean "Diddy" Combs' Star Island mansion in Miami Beach.

"It's very private; you can't see onto the property," a source said of Combs' nearly 13,000-square-foot beachfront home.

Earlier this week, sources said that the pair had been in touch, with Brown contacting Rihanna on her 21st birthday on Feb. 20.

A rep for the "Disturbia" singer denied that she had talked to him on the phone, but...they apparently reconnected somehow.

"While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves," a source told People, which first reported the apparent reconciliation.

This looks to be the pair's first in-person reunion since Brown was arrested Feb. 8 for allegedly assaulting Rihanna and leaving her with visible injuries. Except for flashes of them in transit (separately) from here to there, and some pics of Rihanna that just surfaced from her sojourn to Mexico last weekend, both have lain incredibly low since.

Brown, who was booked on Grammy night on suspicion of making criminal threats, is due to be arraigned in Los Angeles Superior Court on March 5 but, according to the L.A. District Attorney's Office, that might not happen.

"We don't have the evidence yet. [LAPD detectives] are still investigating," D.A. spokeswoman Jane Robison told E! News Wednesday.

"The D.A. is being even more thorough than usual with this case. They don't want to mess it up," said a source close to the investigation.

At this point, it's unclear what Rihanna and Brown's reported reunion could mean for the D.A.'s case.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired," Brown said in a statement released Feb. 15. "I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person."

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 19:15