Un4given Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Un4given Forum

Home of the un4given family

Car Insurance Excuses

un4giv3n-lee
    un4giv3n-lee
    Moderators
    Moderators

Female
    Number of posts : 86
    mig33 username : un4giv3n-lee
    Registration date : 2008-10-17

Car Insurance Excuses Empty Car Insurance Excuses

Post by un4giv3n-lee Fri Nov 07 2008, 09:09

* The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention.
    * The accident occured when I was attempting to bring my car out of a skidby steering it into the other vehicle.
    * I was driving my car out of the driveway in the usual manner, when it wasstruck by the other car in the same place it had been
    struck several timesbefore.
    * Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree Idon't have.
    * The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car witha big mouth.
    * As I approached the intersection, a stop sign suddenly appeard in a placewhere no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time toavoid the accident.
    * The telephone pole was approaching fast. I was attempting to swerve outof its path when it struck my front end.
    * An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle and vanished.
    * I thought my window was down but found it was up when I put my handthrough it.
    * To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.
    * A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
    * The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go, so I ran him over.
    * I saw the slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the hoodof my car.

trust me they work, its best if you are speaking to an agent of your opposite sex!!!
    it's either they will be dumb enough to listen to you or they will just your artistic manner Laughing Razz

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 05:03