Un4given Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Un4given Forum

Home of the un4given family

mig staff message (sspidey)

desert-_-sniper
    desert-_-sniper
    Technician
    Technician

Male
    Number of posts : 71
    mig33 username : desert-_-sniper & d3s3r7-_-5n1p3r
    Registration date : 2008-10-18

mig staff message (sspidey) Empty mig staff message (sspidey)

Post by desert-_-sniper Tue Oct 28 2008, 09:25

Sspidey wrote :-

Hi all,

Let me explain some of the ongoing issues in this forum.

There has been a lot of negative perception about some mig33 staff at the moment and I wish to stress here that some of them are ridiculously crazy. Claims about some mig33 team members are protecting some admins are just baseless. We've got a lot of other important things to take care of than doing this. But the sad (and sometimes funny) thing is some of you guys actually believe them and that is why I feel I need to correct this whole misperception and ill feeling towards mig33 team.

Like in politics, perception is always more important that reality. And to some people, their own perception is the reality. Gossips and negative stories always catches the attention.The more controversial it is, the better.

Anyways, back to the topic.
    On admins, please always remember that mig33 admins were appointed by mig33 team and not the other way round. My point here is, there is simply no reason for us to favour or being bias to certain admin(s). Any admin can be demoted any time if proven to be guilty.

Regarding admin demotion, please understand that we do not simply demote an admin without proper checks. Demotion has always been controversial. Nobody likes to be demoted. Remember that we always check on our admins from time to time to make sure that they're doing the right thing.

My last point here is, we want you all to know that we're working hard to ensure that you all have a great time with mig33. And that is why any complaint on new form of multikicking, flooding or other form of chat abuse, will be dealt with immediately.

Let me update again some of our recent and latest updates.
    1. The so-called "super flooding" is fixed. (But I'm sure some smart users out there will always find of new ways to abuse or flood)
    2. NEW: We have blocked unauth users from private chatting people not on their friend list. This will hopefully stop private chat flooding from unknown user.
    3. More to come!

Lastly, I know this sounds cliche but I just have to say it. mig33 new version is coming out real soon. There are a lot more things for you guys to play with.  

I would expect some sspidey-bashing again here (I hope I'm wrong ) , but please be rational and productive.

Happy migging.

Regards,
    sspidey

so many things fixed and new version coming soon ..